Northside Community Resources (NCR) and Northside Community Development Corporation (NCDC) are thrilled to announce the 10th Annual Northside Housing Fair, which is being held on Saturday, June 11, 2022, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Ryan Hall (Our Lady of Mercy Church), located at 4432 N. Troy Street in Chicago. We are extremely excited for the return of this in-person event after a two-year hiatus during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic. This year’s event has been made possible through the efforts and financial support of NCR’s Fair Housing Program.
All attendees will have an opportunity to attend workshops, ask questions, gain resources, and meet the experts who can answer all of their housing queries! During our last housing fair, attendees took home a myriad of information about the home buying process, financing solutions, fair housing practices, and other related materials. This year’s attendees will also receive entries for the chance to win an assortment of prizes through multiple raffle giveaways during the event.
The 2022 Northside Housing Fair will include:
• Free admission and parking for all fair attendees
• Opportunities to schedule NCR/NCDC consultation appointments
• Free resources for future or current homeowners and renters
• Talk to lenders about mortgage products & refinancing
• Learn about down payment assistance programs
• Learn about resources to help families at risk of foreclosure
• Win prizes in our giveaways when you RSVP
(Disclaimer: attendee must be present at the event in order to qualify for the giveaways.)
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO RSVP!