Northside Community Resources (NCR) and Northside Community Development Corporation (NCDC) are thrilled to announce their 11th Annual Northside Housing Fair
Our 11th Annual Northside Housing Fair is being held on Saturday, June 17, 2023, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Truman College 1145 W. Wilson Avenue, Chicago, IL. Like past events, the 11th Annual Northside Housing Fair will offer free workshops to the community on topics such as Credit & Home-buying 101 and Tenant’s Rights & Fair Housing.
All participants will have an opportunity to attend workshops, ask questions, gain resources, and meet experts who can answer all of their housing queries! During our last housing fair, attendees took home a myriad of information about the home-buying process, financing solutions, fair housing practices, and other related materials. This year’s attendees will also receive entries for the chance to win an assortment of prizes through multiple raffle giveaways during the event.
The 2023 Northside Housing Fair will include:
• Free admission and parking for all fair attendees
• Opportunities to schedule NCR/NCDC consultation appointments
• Free resources for future or current homeowners and renters
• Free workshops on Fair Housing & Tenant’s Rights
• Talk to lenders about mortgage products & refinancing
• Learn about down payment assistance programs
• Learn about resources to help families at risk of foreclosure
• Win prizes in our giveaways when you RSVP
(Disclaimer: Attendees must be present at the event in order to qualify for the giveaways.)
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO RSVP!Read more: Northside Community Resources (NCR) and Northside Community Development Corporation (NCDC) are thrilled to announce their 11th Annual Northside Housing Fair